THE HISPANIC STAR BLOG
We are nearly
Million individuals in the US
We represent stories of migration, struggle, resilience & strong values like hard work, optimism, family, etc. Imagine all 60 million US Hispanics unified focused on one goal: being proud of who they are.
The Hispanic Star blog is a space for you to write about the things we have in common, about the stories, goals, challenges and opportunities that we have as a community. It is a space to talk about diversity & inclusion and about the things that make Hispanics proud and loud.
You can’t be what you can’t see. We are looking for stories that will inspire others, about role models and Hispanic Stars.
This blog is a place for inspiration and action, not a place to rant or be overly self-promotional, political or critical. Please consider the intention of this blog as you are writing.
– body 800 characters (max)
– title 100 characters (max) replica watches
Format for sharing:
– share a google doc link or word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with BLOG in the subject line
– Feel free to link to other content whenever relevant. Every link included must add value for readers.
– Use headers and subheaders to break up your post.
– Avoid big blocks of text. Fake Watches
– Use bullet or numbered lists.
– End the post with a question or call to action.
– Use them to break up text, make the post scannable and to support data.
– Please include one header image: at least 710px wide
– Please no stock photos.
– 50 words max best replica watches
– Include headshot or logo (350x350px)
– Share with us links to your social media channels and/or contact email to include in the post
We may edit your post or bounce it back to you for revisions. We may edit anchor text and links
– Exclusivity. We ask that your article is not published elsewhere previously or simultaneously. If you’d like to republish a guest post that ran on this blog please wait at least 2 weeks to do so and update it to make it current and link to the original post.
– Promoting: Please plan to promote your post through your social media.
– Please do not request donations in your blog post.