Find below useful infographics for you to download and share with your network.
Register below to receive them in your inbox with our weekly newsletter.
A passion for sports! A new path to better opportunities!
- “Passion For Sports: How Hispanics Are Driving The Sports Marketing Landscape” by Mike Valdes-Fauli: Forbes Councils Member. Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2020/07/31/passion-for-sports-how-hispanics-are-driving-the-sports-marketing-landscape/?sh=9a5193746ed
- Study: 30% Of Hispanic Sports Fans Would Rather See Their Team Win Than Get $1 Million”: BY LISA FU. Fortune https://fortune.com/2017/06/22/univision-hispanic-sports-fans-ads/
- “The Cultural Connection: Why Fútbol is King with Hispanics” By Carlos Deschapelles, EVP Multimedia and Sports Sales. Televisa Univision https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/blog/sports/2016/09/20/cultural-connection-futbol-king-hispanics/
- “Survey identifies trends among Hispanics” BY DAVID BROUGHTON. Sports Business Journal SBJ https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Journal/Issues/2019/11/04/Ratings-and-Research/Hispanics-trends.aspx
- LaLiga https://abcnews.go.com/US/latinos-sports-drawing-heritage-inspire/story?id=80057047
- American Latino theme study: Sports https://www.nps.gov/articles/latinothemesports.htm
2022 National Survey on LGBTQ Youth Mental Health – The Trevor Project
Erasure and Resilience: The Experiences of LGBTQ Students of Color, Latinx LGBTQ Youth in U.S. Schools- GLSEN, Hispanic Federation, UnidosUS
Latinx LGBTQ Youth Report- Human Rights Campaign
There is a Lot of Room for Latinos On Screen!
Inclusion, Information and Intersection – Nielsen Diverse Intelligence Series
L’Attitude Facts Book
Being Seen on Screen – Nielsen
Latino Representation in Media – Latino Donor Collaborative
Let’s Give Latinas a Hand
Afrolatinos in the U.S.